Favorite financial magazine or publication?

What's your favorite financial magazine or publication for the average person that's helpful without being too technical?

I'm looking for something for myself as well as, perhaps, my Nephews, etc., who are beginning their future of investing. I thought a magazine subscription might be an unusual gift that would be very beneficial!

Maybe Money magazine, Forbes, Fortune, etc.?

Thank you for your input!

Ed

Barron's is the only one I get in a print version any more and when this subscription runs out, I'm done. I can pick through it in 15 minutes and hit the high points. It is SUPPOSED to come on Saturday, but frequently I don't see it until Monday or Tuesday, which irritates me.

Money went belly up this year. I had subscribed for nearly 30 years. I didn’t care for Kiplingers, which took over servicing the subscriptions. It was fluff. Or, perhaps, I had read so many of the same articles, that they were no longer relevant or interesting

At this point in my life, I prefer books, or the services of a good financial advisor.

For financial news, WSJ, hands down.

WSJ via delivery and online.

Kiplinger’s still has good advice for newbies and those who prefer to “set and forget.”

Fool.com gives decent advice, tips, learning, investing basics, etc..,

Vanguard blog , Vanguard research has excellent and very conservative investing advice for beginners.

Last edited:
Fool.com gives decent advice, tips, learning, investing basics, etc..,

Vanguard blog , Vanguard research has excellent and very conservative investing advice for beginners.
Most of my investments are through Vanguard. Usually go heavy on index funds.

Back