Father O'Malley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father O'Malley rose from his bed. It was a fine spring day in his new Washington D.C. Parish. He walked to the window of his bedroom to get a deep breath of the beautiful day. It was then that he noticed a a Jack*ss lying dead in the middle of his front lawn. He promptly called the U.S. Senate for assistance.

The conversation went like this. "good morning, this is Senator Kerry, how may I help you"

"And the best of the day ta Yerself! This is Father O'Malley at St Brigid's. There's a dead Jack*ss on me front lawn. Would ye be so kind as to send a couple o' yer lads to take care of the matter?"

Senator kerry, considering himself a wit, replied "Well now Father, It was always my impression that you people took care of the last rites"

There was dead silence for a long moment. Father O'Malley then replied "Aye, thats certainly true, but we also have the obligation to notify the next of kin!"
crushedcar.gif

[ May 26, 2004, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: 59 Vetteman ]

Since the term for the progeny of a mule and a mare is considered a vulgar term, though I can't figure out why, you will just have to add the word Jack..s

lol.gif
Very good! Maybe Father O'Malley should have notified the White House, in which case the buck might have been passed to the Vice President's office, and the entire matter could have been subcontracted to Schlumberger at a great savings to the taxpayers!
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back