Farve thang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Farve Thang is starting to get legs. It'll be curious to see how this all plays out.
spankme2.gif

Isn't it ironic that this comes up right before a big game with the Jets. I think I smell a gold digger.

Originally Posted By: john1944
If you guys are talking about the former GB and now Viking quarterback, his name is FAVRE not Farve.

I don't know how they get (Farve) out of Favre?
It should be pronounced (Fov Ray).
crazy2.gif

or favor...but anyways. Jenn Sterger was a NOLE girl at Florida State. You know, the type that always has front row seats with her "assets" hanging out. I think she might have been dating Lorenzo Booker at the time possibly. These girls are all the same, they play like they are innocent but they are teases...

Didn't Favre's wife have cancer a few years back? He is going to look like the biggest arse in the world pretty soon if this takes flight.

Shame if true . Another role model tarnished by letting their tally wacker to do the thinking .

Last edited:
We got a lil elbow thang goin now...bet that ends up coinciding with a suspension and a smaller wallet.

It's stupid to think that some guy who plays football is a role model for a child. If your child needs a role model, how about being a role model yourself? I don't blame Bret Favre because a million lazy fathers chose to sit around and be lazy and worthless while they let a TV personality be a role model for their children. If your kid wants to be a good quarterback, by all means they should look to Favre. However, if your kid needs to look to somebody for inspiration, guidance, and as an example of success he should be looking to his father, not some guy on the TV.

Any man with children who is mad at Favre because he's not being a good role model for his children needs to be taking a more active role in their life. If a football player on TV is who little boys are looking up to, they're destined for failure.

Couldn't agree more greenaccord02. Unfortunately, with so many fathers not being around and/or the TV, the school or the Internet raising our children, many do put the athlete on a pedestal.

Same old adage.

The ability of a human to excel at the highest level in sport doesn't immediately qualify him to be a good person, let alone a role model.

Hate to say it, but if your going to cheat and take the risk of getting caught, at least make it worth your while....she is smokin' HOT.

...and she knows it . POWER TO THE ________ ! RIGHT ON .( fill in the blank )
grin.gif

Last edited:
i dunno. unfortunately i saw his wang and if that were me, i would be embarrased. i wouldnt be flashing that around for the world to see. now i see why his ego goes way beyond his hype. gotta make up for whatever you are lacking....

i think its funny that folks are surprised about this.. favre's ego has always been above and beyond. sure its a driver for his success but still.. there is ego and then there is arrogance. i used to like favre up until the crud he pulled with his last few teams (basically skipping practices).. hope the nfl drops the bomb on him but they wont. he makes them $$ sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back