Family friendly music festivals ANYWHERE in the USA this year?

Title says it all.
If anyone knows of any "music festival" in any venue anywhere, please post it.
Heck, it's mid July already so if you know of bookings next year, that'd be welcome news too.

Walnut Valley Festival, Winfield, KS 16-19 Sept. Major festival for this genre of music. Includes National Dulcimer, Autoharp and Bluegrass Banjo championships.

Reactions: GON
FloydFest in southwest Virginia. 20 years running it covers five days with nine music stages, and typically 12,000 people. The music includes a wide range from Blue Grass to rock and it often has famous headliners. It is always Wednesday through Sunday of the last weekend of July and sells out in the spring. Set in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains you can camp or bring RVs, and there are plenty of food and crafts vendors.

I'll be there next Friday and Sunday.

Here is their website: FloydFest

Here is one that my wife attended. Had a great time there.

Welcome to Kentucky Music Week​

June 19 - 24, 2022​

This is at Bardstown Kentucky where they make a lot of whiskey.

Every local, regional, or national bluegrass festival out there. You'll get some of the best playing and singing in music and you'll have no worries about what you and your family might see or hear.

Every local, regional, or national bluegrass festival out there. You'll get some of the best playing and singing in music and you'll have no worries about what you and your family might see or hear.
Correct. You will find that some of the best stringed instrumentalists in the world play bluegrass. If you get a chance to see fiddler Michael Cleveland go for it. You can thank me later. Some of the best moments at bluegrass festivals aren't on stage but happen back in the camping area during jams.

Last edited:
Correct. You will find that some of the best stringed instrumentalists in the world play bluegrass. If you get a chance to see fiddler Michael Cleveland go for it. You can thank me later. Some of the best moments at bluegrass festivals aren't on stage but happen back in the camping area during jams.

I'm not sure Michael Cleveland is human. Or Billy Strings or Jerry Douglas or Chris Thule or ...

Back