Fake Denso Iridium plugs

You may need to know this-
ttps://www.ngk.com/spark-plug-terminal-types
Solid ,Removeable Nut, Threaded. I ordered a plug for my HF generator and got the wrong one. I got the threaded post but no nut. Couldn't find one anywhere in my shop.......There is a code for them but I cant find it now......I called them a year ago and they told me what it was, and sent me a few nuts.

Those fine wire electrodes have left the room.

I ran some NGK V-Power (copper) plugs in the Lumina for 42k miles. The "V" grooves were practically gone. It's a waste spark ignition so 42k might be more like (running issues.

View attachment 159289
Crappy image - cell phone camera one generation removed from a Motorola Razr.
Coppers need to go out at 30k. I run Delco's in my old Oldsmobile's 3.1l w waste gate and seem to run the best. Had tried V-powers and U-grooves but plain Delco's were the best.

IMHO, never buy parts off of Ebay or Amazon, unless it's store front from a reputable parts supplier. For the last 30 years, I have always bought my plugs from the dealer. Can't be bothered dealing with ghost issues and drivability concerns because of crappy spark plugs. If not the dealer, I would use RA to find the OEM Equivalent (i.e. Denso) part.

Back