Fake Amazon reviews and what you can do

What is wrong with Bioperine?

Many can not tolerate it.

Typical side effects include loss of potassium, acid reflux, constipation and nausea. Pepper can cause allergic reactions like sneezing, hives, rashes swelling of the tongue and mouth, and even profound respiratory reactions in cases of severe allergic reactions

Google reviews are not any better. I gave a motorcycle dealer a 1 star because how they lied to me about a transaction when I bought the bike. The dealer only had 5 google reviews. My 1 star review brought them down to 3.5 stars. Not 2 days later someone posted a 5 star review and that was the first person‘s review. I read the 1 star reviews to get a feeling for the product or business.

Can't be worse than the car dealer reviews:

I stopped in a _______ dealership expecting the usual run around. Met a great salesperson, Dave David, and he made me feel right at home. He answered all my questions and gave me a great price on my new _______. The finance guy Steve Stevens worked with us to meet our budget and made us very happy. It was the best experience buying a car I've ever had and I'll be going back for all my next purchases. They even gave us a great deal on our trade-in!

I've seen that wording before... you mean to imply, that, Dave David did not give a great experience?

I buy a lot of stuff off Amazon and living in Denver most of it gets to me in 1 or 2 days and sometimes the same day if ordered early enough.
I have returned a few things by taking them to Kohl's and have received credit in a couple days,no problems so far.

Now to reviews,I was looking for one of those massagers that you plug in and it hangs around your neck.
Found one with a lot of great reviews so I ordered it.
Maybe I got a bad one but it not only was awkward to use but the massaging part was painful even on low.
I returned it no problem and left a review that said how can they sell something so bad.
It had 4 1/2 stars from 5126 users.
See below

Back