failed tie rod ends on an 06 Chevy Uplander w/42k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Uplanders we are seeing a lot of them coming in at 10-25000km with engine leaks.

The parts with no zerk fittings are suppose to be better quality
parts. I wouldn't say all Chevy parts are junk or made from china. I've had some parts fail prematurely like my wheel bearings. Then had some parts out last my expectations like my starter, alternator, tie rods, ball joints and universals all having over 180,000 miles on the originals.

Originally Posted By: silverrat
Speaking of Uplanders we are seeing a lot of them coming in at 10-25000km with engine leaks.
Now there is a surprise.
smirk2.gif

Where is the leak? If the Uplanders are leaking shouldn't the Impala's, Monte's, G6's, and everything else that got a 3500/3900 be leaking?

Originally Posted By: mstrjon32

Where is the leak? If the Uplanders are leaking shouldn't the Impala's, Monte's, G6's, and everything else that got a 3500/3900 be leaking?

Rear main seal. On one of the engines, but not the other, I dont remember which.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back