Factory fill, Bored with a camera on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bored.... Here

CIMG3175.jpg

CIMG3174.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: StevieC
Nice engine... Thanks for the PICS... Also bored... Very much raining here.
frown.gif

Rain??? Whats this rain you speak of?? We know of no such thing here.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: SAJEFFC
Originally Posted By: StevieC
Nice engine... Thanks for the PICS... Also bored... Very much raining here.
frown.gif

Rain??? Whats this rain you speak of?? We know of no such thing here.
frown.gif

We definitely know about this thing called rain, but we're not getting any of it right now. It's going to be 90F for several days in a row, way too hot for most of us around here.

Nice pics
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
I see there is no viscosity mentioned. Not a good sign for Q.L. places...

The oil fill cap on my car never said the recommended grade/viscosity either. Just has a Honda logo and says "Oil"

Originally Posted By: ThirdeYe

The oil fill cap on my car never said the recommended grade/viscosity either. Just has a Honda logo and says "Oil"

True, I think it is pretty rare. I know that some of the ford caps say 5w20, and I think my Toyota says 10w30, but that is about it.... Any quicklube should have some quick guide to requirements.

Originally Posted By: Jdblya

True, I think it is pretty rare. I know that some of the ford caps say 5w20, and I think my Toyota says 10w30, but that is about it.... Any quicklube should have some quick guide to requirements.

Many of the Ford caps spec a grade. Some say 5w30, others say 5w20 depending on the year.

almost bought a mitsu with the 3.8L V6 - i should have!

is yours a manual or auto? i see no auto dipstick.

IMHO, I really like the new Eclipse. I don't care what it's numbers are, it's a sharp looking car. Head and shoulders about my wife's first gen. She somehow thought it was below me to buy a new Eclipse but was okay with a Fit. Go figure.

How have those Mitsu V-6's been on oil?

Originally Posted By: Jdblya

Cap says to see Owner's Manual. The manual probably lists a couple of acceptable viscosities depending on summer or winter season.

Originally Posted By: crinkles
almost bought a mitsu with the 3.8L V6 - i should have!

is yours a manual or auto? i see no auto dipstick.

Mine is a GT 6spd. No dip stick, just an Aisin 6speed manual. I love the car. No matter what test say about it, my GT 6spd is a blast to drive, everyone love the way it looks, every girl tells me how sexy it is. Top notch. Never had any service done it accept a PCM flash recall, thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back