3. Red Bull, 244
4. McLaren, 82
5. Toro Rosso, 43
6. Renault, 39
7. Alfa Romeo Racing, 32
8. Racing Point, 31
9. Haas, 26
10. Williams, 1

For more, including track data, analysis, and video please check out my full post on TOV Motorsports.

[Linked Image from motorsports.vtec.net]

Originally Posted by Bottom_Feeder
Originally Posted by VQ35DE
Lewis.

And how boring would that be.

Too boring.... Hopefully Max is the better driver. Lewis needs a few DNFs IMO.

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
I say this every year about Spa: my absolute favorite track that was ruined by the re-configuring of the bus-stop.

Absolutely must agree.
Smoky

My summary of the race:

Great win for Leclerc, absolutely deserved.
Vettel choked - again, although did enough to hold Hamilton up and prevent him getting to Leclerc at the end.
Hamilton nearly pulled it off again - Mercedes' strategy was probably out by 1 or 2 laps.
The Haas cars appeared to have the parking brake stuck on.
Ricciardo did well just to get to the end on those tyres, although understandably went off towards the end.
Verstappen appeared to have accepted his role in the first corner accident that put him out - signs of maturity?
Albon probably just about justified his promotion - inconclusive, need to see more.
Some ballsy round-the-outside moves going on; nice to see a variety of overtakes, not just DRS/slipstream along the Kemmel Straight.
A poignant first win for Leclerc after the F2 incident the day before, handled respectfully by all I felt.

Originally Posted by weasley
My summary of the race:

Vettel choked - again, although did enough to hold Hamilton up and prevent him getting to Leclerc at the end.
Hamilton nearly pulled it off again - Mercedes' strategy was probably out by 1 or 2 laps.
Ricciardo did well just to get to the end on those tyres, although understandably went off towards the end.
Verstappen appeared to have accepted his role in the first corner accident that put him out - signs of maturity?
Albon probably just about justified his promotion - inconclusive, need to see more.
Some ballsy round-the-outside moves going on; nice to see a variety of overtakes, not just DRS/slipstream along the Kemmel Straight.
A poignant first win for Leclerc after the F2 incident the day before, handled respectfully by all I felt.

Heartbreak for Norris after running 5th in the McLaren for the whole race, then the engine stopped one lap from checker.
Kvyat started 20th and finished 7th, and nobody said anything at all about it.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by weasley
My summary of the race:

IMO, excellent summation. I agree on all points.

Originally Posted by A_Harman
Heartbreak for Norris after running 5th in the McLaren for the whole race, then the engine stopped one lap from checker.
Kvyat started 20th and finished 7th, and nobody said anything at all about it.

Both good points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back