Ezypor Fuel Additive Dispenser

Just wanted to share a cool product I recently purchased called the Ezypor.

https://proadditives.com/product/ezypor-liquid-measure/

Price: $9.95 + shipping

Many of us like to use fuel additives but if you're buying a gallon of Lucas or small bottles of Amsoil UCL, it's kind of hard to measure out what you need and make sure there's no wipe down required afterwards.

This fancy schmancy solution does it all.

IMG_3299.JPG

IMG_3301.JPG

Years ago, I bought a case of Stabil ethanol treatment (6 1-quart bottles) with the 1-ounce measuring feature at the top of each bottle. (The deal was insane due to an online price error by the seller, I had to restrain myself to buy just 1 case and be nice about their error, lol.) Anyway, I've held onto all the empty bottles and refill them with my additive of choice for easy measuring. Not sure I would buy this measuring device just to have a way to measure. But thanks for sharing something different on here :)

The see through Ezypor bottle just saved me from pouring something unknown into the gas tank.

There was something in the additive bottle that wasn't supposed to be there. My guess it was either inside the bottle before it was filled at the factory or it's additive that somehow hardened.

Will call the manufacturer on Monday.

IMG_1360.jpg

Back