Even Toyota (the manufacturer) is getting in on the "add-on" scam

I dont really see the value in a lot of these items, and I would ask they'd be removed, worse they can say is no.

These dont seem to be the usual idiotic things SETF/Gulf Toyota things, like "certified RED charging cable" you will see on those vehicles (if you feel interested check their v-specs its funny asf).

The value, in the factory bumper PPF is monumental (I always recommend folks pay Lexus/Toyota for their PIO PPF which cover the high impact areas on their vehicles, way cheaper and factory installed), door edge guards not soo much unless you are a known door dinger. The all weather floor mats again, great idea depending on the coverage, but I assume TRD trims come with a set of carpeted mats as well...so why pay double for items; I'd rather pay for quality all weather mats, since they'll last longer and the car's carpet wont eventually stain after one bad weather day.

Side note, most all weather liners/mats etc from reputable brands run about the same price from mfg/dealer to aftermarket. Its basically comes down to what style you prefer.

I dont really see the value in a lot of these items, and I would ask they'd be removed, worse they can say is no.

These dont seem to be the usual idiotic things SETF/Gulf Toyota things, like "certified RED charging cable" you will see on those vehicles (if you feel interested check their v-specs its funny asf).

The value, in the factory bumper PPF is monumental (I always recommend folks pay Lexus/Toyota for their PIO PPF which cover the high impact areas on their vehicles, way cheaper and factory installed), door edge guards not soo much unless you are a known door dinger. The all weather floor mats again, great idea depending on the coverage, but I assume TRD trims come with a set of carpeted mats as well...so why pay double for items; I'd rather pay for quality all weather mats, since they'll last longer and the car's carpet wont eventually stain after one bad weather day.

Side note, most all weather liners/mats etc from reputable brands run about the same price from mfg/dealer to aftermarket. Its basically comes down to what style you prefer.
You don't like your $55.00 red USB cable? Me neither, they were crap and lasted no time at all.

I thought they called it something else, "Phone integration system" lol

$1000 MSRP
SETF special sale of $55
I take it back - they were $69.00. This was from our 2019 RAV:

1665274987207.jpg

Fair enough...I don't want any of it but if a white one with the upgraded JBL system shows up I'm omw.
IMO, you’re not missing out on much. The Lexus Mark Levinson systems of the last 10 years are worth their salt.

You’re better off getting the base audio and upgrading as you go.

IMO, you’re not missing out on much. The Lexus Mark Levinson systems of the last 10 years are worth their salt.

Audio systems are highly dependent on the end user and best served by taking in their regular source audio on a test drive with the system they intend to buy

Some folks believe ML/JBL or highest audio is a must for quality music, but then end up streaming most of their content off spotify or compressed audio like mp3s...smh. CDs or high bitrate audio will pay dividends with an ML system, but only high bitrate streaming service I believe is Tidal, and I dont know if the camry still has a CD slot (TMC though was the last holdout).

It also upgrades the screen to 9" from 7". The 7" screen looks cheap and outdated.

I got the Toyota factory PPF on my RAV4, it is garbage compared to aftermarket XPEL. Toyota doesn’t wrap the leading edges. Also, it was about 150% of the cost of the XPEL. I recommend against buying the Toyota factory PPF.

I got the Toyota factory PPF on my RAV4, it is garbage compared to aftermarket XPEL. Toyota doesn’t wrap the leading edges. Also, it was about 150% of the cost of the XPEL. I recommend against buying the Toyota factory PPF.
Yes stupidest thing ever - put vinyl on the hood but don't wrap the front lip they stop short. What's the point (other than improved margin)

150% of XPEL dang your ppf installers are doing it cheap (Toyota does I think $400-500 for the high risk points except the front bumper). Most authorized PPF installers usually start their quotes at least $1k for anything here, and then add up for a ceramic. Full vehicle is around 4k for most sedans, and double for SUVs.

Not a lot of comments on the color. If Phoenix is like Las Vegas (no reason it wouldn't be), you can't give away a black car.

When I lived in Las Vegas, everyone said Phoenix was 10 degrees hotter. Living here 10 years, I have to agree with that assessment. No way I would buy a black car here.

Back