EV and hybrid forum

Is it possible perhaps to get a dedicated forum to discuss electric vehicle, hybrid and battery tech?

I think that there are going to be more of these vehicles on the roads in the coming years. It might be nice to separate them out from traditional ICE.

I'm sure that it might be a moderation nightmare in the beginning but it could be worth it in the end.

I don't own a vehicle that is EV but I have a lot of interest in the tech. Especially battery and charging breakthroughs.

I know this is an "oil" forum but I see it as a general car forum as well and as more and more of these vehicles are on the road it would be nice to have a place to discuss them.

Could be Bob is the battery guy. bitbg. (bitbig) 😁

I have an interest in battery charging, technology and care. I have a belief that those types of vehicles have an ability to serve many, many people very well.

I also believe very, very, very strongly in people having the choice, freedom and liberty to choose what vehicle best fits their needs. Whether it be ev, hybrid or gasoline or diesel.

Would require a coal and nuke dumper trailer to actually allow for some batteries, charging or breakthroughs discussed. On the other hand there are serious sites out there for anyone considering anything. No separate subs, no trailers, just one agitation dump for all could be sufficient if not about perfect.

Better hire some moderators ... j/k, lol. ;)
I'm hoping that cooler heads prevail :) I think it will be a major positive for the forum.
I know I've learned to stay away from the mpg vs mpge fights :)

Back