Essex Brownell Electric Motor Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essex Brownell, part number BEI-200, clear bottle with the "zoom spout" Back of bottle says "Vanguard Products"

I've used this stuff for years (ex: on my home AC condenser motor), and many pro HVAC guys also use this for lubricating sleeve bearing electric motors, but I'm down to my last drops.

Anyone know a source of this? The local motor shop I bought it from closed, another victim of the recession I guess, and I can't find it anywhere on the internet.

Also open to substitution suggestions, it must be a "pure" non detergent motor oil that will not degrade the motor winding insulation coating. I see that 3-in-1 has a variety they call electric motor oil, but reluctant to trust it.
PS: Sorry if this is the wrong forum, wasn't sure.

We get ours at johnstone supply,, but your could get it at a grangers just as well.

if you dont know where there is a johnstone supply, Pm me with your city and i will give you the address to the closest one.

Duane

maybe it is apples and oranges, but Ace Hardware sells turbine oil in a clear bottle with a telescoping spout for about 2$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back