Elon Musk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares, his accomplishments are beyond 99.9999+ percent of the population. The one thing that separates him from the others in his category are the set of balls he has. Gates, Bezos, etc would never do anything that rubs the upper political class the wrong way. He just does what he thinks is right, whether it works out for himself or not.

Who cares, his accomplishments are beyond 99.9999+ percent of the population. The one thing that separates him from the others in his category are the set of balls he has. Gates, Bezos, etc would never do anything that rubs the upper political class the wrong way. He just does what he thinks is right, whether it works out for himself or not.
+1 he sure doesn't waste any money on a personal public relations department. I don't know that's a good idea or not, but I guess so far it hasn't hurt his success much!

Wouldn’t be surprising, he’s a pathological liar. Remember the “All Our Patent Are Belong To You from 2014? Total B.S.

They didn’t actually open up the patent on the Tesla charger connector until just last week.

Last edited:
One thing that separates Musk from most others, besides being an alien, is that he is willing to risk it all. In early 2018 the Fremont Model 3 lines were stopping because they couldn't keep the robotics running. They were hemoraging money. Musk was nearly broke; all the PayPal money was gone. That's when he threw a Hail Mary pass and put up the tents. The rest, as they say, is history.

In early 2018 the Fremont Model 3 lines were stopping because they couldn't keep the robotics running. They were hemoraging money. Musk was nearly broke; all the PayPal money was gone. That's when he threw a Hail Mary pass and put up the tents. The rest, as they say, is history.
I'd love to hear more about how he came back from the brink while staring into the abyss and becoming the billionaire we all know today.

I expect to see more negative press coming out on Elon now that he is turning Twitter into a free speech platform.

In before the lock.
As long as you don't make fun of Elon:

Attachments

• elon.jpg
    elon.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 18
I don't get what people see in this guy.
A little while ago, it's become fashionable to worship the rich.

As for Elon, how he became rich, no one will truly know, outside of those who put him there, of course.

Politicized BS because of the issues that about half the population has about his buyout of twitter, and the associated changes. Since it’s clear the original source was a clickbait lousy site, there’s no reason for this to exist on here especially given the circumstances. Lock time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back