Elizabeth Holmes Is Sentenced to More Than 11 Years for Fraud

I speculate some of SBF's clients are organized people that used his services to both launder and hide funds from various governments. I don't think they will take kindly to having their money stolen. You will know I'm wrong if SBF is still above ground a few years from now.

As to Homes, I think she did as well as she possibly could with the sentence. I hope she had all her ill gotten gains tied up FTX so she can't afford the team of lawyers to appeal.

I agree with you that some shady characters already looking for SBF and took a trip down to the Bahamas to talk to him.

I agree with you that some shady characters already looking for SBF and took a trip down to the Bahamas to talk to him.
Tax havens breed money laundering anyway … They pass laws and the cat & mouse games change …

If you haven't seen the mini series, YOU MUST SEE IT.
This lady and her cohort is a criminal to the worst degree and deserve to be put in prison for much longer, but it comes down to deniability and proof.
Risked the lives of countless people through phony blood testing. It's an INCREDIBLE movie documented with names like Walgreens who for stupid, stupid reasons allowed themselves to be conned by con artists. Disregarded their OWN evaluation rules in fear of CVS getting the technology instead of them, they were conned and disregarded protecting themselves and the public they were serving, AMAZING!

You have to see the movie, if I didnt make that clear!
EVEN THE FORMER US TREASURER INVESTED IN HER COMPANY!! YOU KNOW, THE GUY WHO'S SIGNATURE WAS ON ALL THE USA CURRENCY = SCHULTZ
He took the bait in a blood testing machine that never worked! The Media took the bait (ex Forbes) WALGREENS took the bait everyone believed her and not one person ever saw this machine work. Which never did!!!

The name of the series is "The Dropout"

Last edited:
Back