Elf question

Monday night I went to take the dog out. As I walk out the door into the garage I could've sworn I saw something move. When I came back in I went to the cabinet where I keep the magic green and the door was ajar! Is/was this a guardian elf, protecting my GC, or was he saying good bye to it, knowing that I was (and did) going to do an oil change Tuesday morning? [I dont know]

It was indeed a guardian Elf but I have to say if this indeed how that Elf appeared, the guardian Elf business has changed a bit from my personal experience...yup.

I think this forum should vote me for the "most affliated NON-GC user in GC-forum" or something like that...I even know Elves who live in Buies Creek, they can endorse me.:)....and I DO speak their tongue!

quote:
Originally posted by pscholte: You wouldn't be a tryin' to get in by the back door would you, tbird, me boy? [Big Grin]
Pah! welcher Schrott!!! MC+RL schont meinen Dönner-Voegel ganz schön! [ June 30, 2005, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: 97tbird ]

Ach warum hab'ich hier bloß reingeschaut? Da wird mir ja noch ganz schlecht! [Wink] Anybody see my pet? He got away. He's about 3'4," has an Irish accent and a nasty attitude. He likes to wear green.

quote:
Originally posted by 97tbird:
quote:
Originally posted by pscholte: You wouldn't be a tryin' to get in by the back door would you, tbird, me boy? [Big Grin]
Pah! welcher Schrott!!! MC+RL schont meinen Dönner-Voegel ganz schön!

Verschrotten Sie tatsächlich! Ich kann Sie NICHT HÖREN! [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by moribundman: Ach warum hab'ich hier bloß reingeschaut? Da wird mir ja noch ganz schlecht! [Wink] Anybody see my pet? He got away. He's about 3'4," has an Irish accent and a nasty attitude. He likes to wear green.
Es gibt keine Schau! Es gibt nur Substanz. Das einzige um hier angekleidet in Grün ist 6'4" [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by RedWolf4000: Sometimes I wish some of you guys would drink a gallon of your magic elf oil and take a nap.
[Sleeping]

quote:
Originally posted by pscholte:
quote:
quote:

Ich gehe und hole Motorcraft Es bringt zwischen Öl und Motor guten Haft Gibt meinen Vögel den Dönner-Kraft ..und ist viel besser als der Grüne Saft! [Smile] [Smile]

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by pscholte:
quote:
quote:

Ich gehe und hole Motorcraft Es bringt zwischen Öl und Motor guten Haft Gibt meinen Vögel den Dönner-Kraft ..und ist viel besser als der Grüne Saft! [Smile] [Smile]

Was ein Unruhestifter, Sie sind!