electric delorean???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill buy one if they are smart enough to make the electric unit look like a Mr. Fusion...

All kidding aside I keep meaning to go check out their facility but, nerd that I am, I have not.

What would be really nice is if instead of continuing on with the ancient, underpowered 2.8L PRV V6, they got a new ICE from someone. Maybe purchase some of GMs 2.4L Ecotec engines or something as a standard engine option.

Beetle? Mini? Mustang? Camaro? Challenger? All retro looking. Why not Delorean. They did one better. Use an actual 1981 Delorean. I guess you can do that with stainless steel cars.

I'm waiting for the nuclear powered, time-traveling model. It's almost 2015 and it should be able to fly buy now.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: Michael_P
Beetle? Mini? Mustang? Camaro? Challenger? All retro looking. Why not Delorean. They did one better. Use an actual 1981 Delorean. I guess you can do that with stainless steel cars.

They are the coolest cars ever made imo. I want one, I almost bought one instead of the cruze but I figured I needed something that I would actually be able to buy parts for if it ever broke lol

hope it's lighter than the old ones.... awfully heavy package for an ev.

I'd love to just have an original...

"Texas-based DMC will partner with start-up Epic EV to produce an electric vehicle that reportedly will achieve 125 mph from 260 horsepower -- and cost anywhere from $90,000 to $100,000.."

That is one expensive EV, I don't care what it looks like...

But the Delorean is cool...even more so when it hits 88mph...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Nick R
Originally Posted By: Michael_P

They are the coolest cars ever made imo. I want one, I almost bought one instead of the cruze but I figured I needed something that I would actually be able to buy parts for if it ever broke lol

Your parents almost financed you a Delorean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back