electric delorean???

Ill buy one if they are smart enough to make the electric unit look like a Mr. Fusion... All kidding aside I keep meaning to go check out their facility but, nerd that I am, I have not.

What would be really nice is if instead of continuing on with the ancient, underpowered 2.8L PRV V6, they got a new ICE from someone. Maybe purchase some of GMs 2.4L Ecotec engines or something as a standard engine option.

Beetle? Mini? Mustang? Camaro? Challenger? All retro looking. Why not Delorean. They did one better. Use an actual 1981 Delorean. I guess you can do that with stainless steel cars.

I'm waiting for the nuclear powered, time-traveling model. It's almost 2015 and it should be able to fly buy now. grin

Originally Posted By: Michael_P
Beetle? Mini? Mustang? Camaro? Challenger? All retro looking. Why not Delorean. They did one better. Use an actual 1981 Delorean. I guess you can do that with stainless steel cars.
They are the coolest cars ever made imo. I want one, I almost bought one instead of the cruze but I figured I needed something that I would actually be able to buy parts for if it ever broke lol

"Texas-based DMC will partner with start-up Epic EV to produce an electric vehicle that reportedly will achieve 125 mph from 260 horsepower -- and cost anywhere from $90,000 to $100,000.." That is one expensive EV, I don't care what it looks like... But the Delorean is cool...even more so when it hits 88mph...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Nick R
Originally Posted By: Michael_P
They are the coolest cars ever made imo. I want one, I almost bought one instead of the cruze but I figured I needed something that I would actually be able to buy parts for if it ever broke lol
Your parents almost financed you a Delorean?