Effective Deodorant Hunt.

Hmmm.... my wife also suggested after reading along this funny thread that some of the guys should SHAVE their ARM PITS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I been trimming my underarms for like 30 years.

Makes applying deodorant easy and very even..... not goopy slime due to the hair. 👍

I normally use deodorant only but do alternate too with anti perspirant. I have found Speed Stick works really well it’s cheap and effective at least for me. I also alternate with Right Guard, Old Spice, Arrid, Gillette, Dove for Men, Mitchum, Arm and Hammer. Many other ones. So yeah I’ve used pretty much everything and it all works for me. I usually will buy whatever is on sale. I especially like the Irish Spring and Musk scents of the Speed Stick.

So try some different ones and see if you can find one that will work eventually. There are tons more brands than I listed too. Also I’ve heard from some people that stick deodorant doesn’t work for them so they use a spray or roll on and it seems to work better.

A few years ago I went on vacation and forgot my deodorant at home I could only find an anti-perspirant and I could not wash it off. I couldn't even scrub it off with hot water and dish soap. It took acetone. That's no joke. That stuff must be choking the pores in skin.

Reactions: 555
:D
secret.jpg

I sweat just by watching other people work so I need good deodorant. I tried lot of them and nothing comes close to Native, expensive but awesome (Wal-Mart and Target sell it)!

Hmmm.... my wife also suggested after reading along this funny thread that some of the guys should SHAVE their ARM PITS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I've done that! That helps a LOT but honestly it's too much trouble and makes me feel weird.

Back