Edge for Win7 and Win8.1

I think the latest Microsoft browser on Win7 is Explorer 11, which I hardly ever use because I use Firefox 95% of the time. Explorer 11 is super slow.

I might update to Edge on my Win7 machine since Edge does seem to work well on my Win10 machine.

I'm thinking of moving from Firefox to Edge too. I haven't used a Microsoft browser for ages(barring having to drag out IE for a weird website). I somehow have all sorts of Microsoft product now, what's one more.

did google follow through with their plan to sabotage adblockers?
if so and you want one avoid new edge.
its reskinned chrome!

Originally Posted by kc8adu
did google follow through with their plan to sabotage adblockers?

ublock is working fine here

the "Edge" Is Google under the hood. Their spyware tentacles are into everything. No thanks Firefox is still working great and security feature appear to be keeping up.

Originally Posted by Kawiguy454
the "Edge" Is Google under the hood. Their spyware tentacles are into everything. No thanks Firefox is still working great and security feature appear to be keeping up.

Chromium is open source. Any spyware in the new Edge was put there Microsoft. I trust M$ slightly more that G. M$ still sells stuff. G is pretty much a use this for free in exchange for your info we can sell company. They have to figure out better ways to spy.

Back