Ebay add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff
crazy.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayIS...em=170055955367

There was another large cache of this type of stuff in New Hampshire that was auctioned recently.

If it were me, I'd do "box lots" or "room lots" or sort it ford/mopar/chevy. Many folks can't get stock in Berkshire Hathaway as one share is around 80 grand... and I don't know many dealers who could handle the entire auction.

Holy Cow!!
shocked.gif

I'm glad I can't afford it. Oh well. My wife would never move up there anyway.
smirk.gif
I'd have to get a new wife and you know how hard it is to break em in.
grin.gif

I wonder if the guy figured scrap metal prices would go through the roof. Has a several feet deep pile of alternators and starters. Then the "driveshaft forest". One of the cars has the typical new england "fred flinstone floor" which is probably how he got it cheap/free 20 years ago before it was considered such a classic.

Love how the property, worth $100,000, is "take it or leave it".

Quote:

Holy Cow!!
shocked.gif

I'm glad I can't afford it. Oh well. My wife would never move up there anyway.
smirk.gif
I'd have to get a new wife and you know how hard it is to break em in.
grin.gif

For a million and a half you'd think they'd throw you one in for free.

Even at asking price, there's a lot of money to be made there,, but I'd hate to know I had to sort, identify and market that $#!+ even if it was free. Also WHO could you hire to do sorting, etc. who wouldn't fubar it?

Bob

A photo apprasial has been done from a much larger collection of photos with vehicles identified as close as possible and numbered. Not counting the parts they came up with a realistic value of somewhere between 2.2 and 3 million dollars. It appears possible to generate enough cash flow to cover a note for three years and make some good income over 5 years and with a little spit and polish, sell it again for what you paid for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back