Earn a $20 Gift Card with a qualifying Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil purchase at participating locations. Offer ends 9/30/23

Earlier in the year I bought a couple of jugs on walmart.com, submitted the rebate and got my $20.
In June my dad bought 2 jugs on walmart.com and I helped him submit the rebate and it was denied. I don't think I saw "in store purchase only" when we submitted his rebate. He called and was informed that online purchases at Walmart don't qualify. I looked again at the rebate page and for sure it shows "in store only" for Walmart. Needless to say, the oil went back to walmart. I'm kinda tired of their games.

has anyone had trouble submitting the online rebate. When I fill in the 1st page form and try to go to next oage, it keeps saying - "sorry, you have reached your online submission limit of one".
But I haven't submitted any yet this year!
Tried on two different computers and 2 different browsers, same denial.

I had some kind of problem submitting but cannot remember what it was. Got my email last week and took the $20 gift card and bought some coffee and an oil filter with my $20😂

does Pennzoil send a confirmation email after you submit? I've submitted one 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything

does Pennzoil send a confirmation email after you submit? I've submitted one 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything
I did not get a confirmation email... took 20 days from when I submitted to when I got an email letting me know that my gift card was ready. The email came from Pennzoilrewards

Purchased 2 5 qt bottles of Pennzoil platinum 5w30 September 28th @ walmart in store.
Submitted that day
Got my rebate 10/11
Converted rebate into amazon card and applied to my account. Easy $20 saved

anyone know if it's too late to submit rebates for purchases made before 9/30? What would be the link where I could try to submit?

I think I am beginning to join the crew of people who don't want to bother with rebates any more. Last two rebate periods (this and mobil delvac) I could never get motivated enough to submit the rebates in time. I think I am scarred from having to track down some of them and get the processors to push some through.

I searched for the same reason and the links are all dead now. I am going to try and swing by the parts store to see if they have any of those paper, mail-in copies left.

Shell did not make it easy to find that document, the web page did not archive well, it took finding out the URL format for the documents looking at the page for a current promotion and then going to the webarchive version and looking through the source to find out that the promotion was "O2391_93" I figured out that it was 2391 from my rebate confirmation email since the tracking number began with PZL2391 but I'm not sure where the _93 came from luckily it was still buried in the page source that wouldn't load right on archive.org.

Shell did not make it easy to find that document, the web page did not archive well, it took finding out the URL format for the documents looking at the page for a current promotion and then going to the webarchive version and looking through the source to find out that the promotion was "O2391_93" I figured out that it was 2391 from my rebate confirmation email since the tracking number began with PZL2391 but I'm not sure where the _93 came from luckily it was still buried in the page source that wouldn't load right on archive.org.
This is why I messaged you that you should have applied to my group a couple years ago when we were hiring. We basically do solutions engineering but sometimes troubleshooting or hunting for details about software, hardware etc.

What do you do for work? I believe you said something in IT. You would be great at computer forensics. For a while in a past job, I supported two data warehouses and got really good at spotting inconsistencies in the data and metadata.

Back