Early Risers

So far I've been able to control my sleep.. if I want to sleep in on Saturday I do.. granted that's the only day that it happens 😂 If not at work typically it's anywhere from 6-7a. All I want to know is why do I randomly wake up at 3:30-4 and can't back to sleep. It's been occurring at least once a week lately.. now that stinks and makes for a terrible day!!

0430 most of the time, by 1100 hours, its lunch and a nap, its cold out and we sleep alot now,,somedays, maybe 2 or 3 day im in lounger pants doing nothing,,bicycle seanson will be here soon,,,

I am up by 3:30AM, at my desk by 5AM, leave work at 1PM, do some errands on the way home and back home by 2:30PM on most days. During the winter that leaves me with about 2-3 hours of usable light left and during the summer I have 4-6 hours to be outdoors. I love getting up early.

Don't worry about it! This issue will resolve itself once you realize that nobody is going to call you at 3 AM for advice, or to call off sick!
It's been nearly four years and I still wake up early . I think I have some kind of power company PTSD . When the weather get's bad I get antsy , waiting on the phone to ring .

Not retired yet, but if I ever do retire, I'm probably not going to be using a clock to determine when I go to bed or wake up.

I'm usually in and out of sleep by 4:30am and out of bed by 5-5:15 M-F. Usually in bed by 9-9:30 M-F. When I actually fall asleep varies, my mind just will not shut off most of the time.
On the weekends I usually stay up a little later and try to sleep in a little bit, of course the sleeping in bit usually fails to happen. I am also one of those that enjoys the peace and quiet of the morning while having my coffee. Last night, I actually stayed up until 1:30am enjoying the peace and quiet while enjoying a beer and slept in this morning to 6:20.

Back