Eagle One products

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see many/any threads on use of their waxes or products. I bought a package deal they offered and the ones they didn't have in the package. I was impressed with the nano wax as I could tell a visual difference in my dark blue metallic paint. I also used their touch up spray to remove all the sweaty hand prints from working over the fenders and touching the doors. I found their tire gel worked great when applied to the rubber moulding around the windows. The black plastic areas was renewed by a product called Black Wow I found onlune. $24.95 for a little bottle was a bit steep but you use just a pea sized amount on the applicators they send you. Looks like a million bucks now.

I've used Eagle One tire shine and glass cleaner. Worked fairly well. I believe Eagle One products are made by Ashland.

I have become a fan of several of the EagleOne products over the last few years. I really like the Bucket Free Car Wash and the Wax While You Dry. However, they have now discontinued the wash product. Their new spray wax is the easiest wax I have ever tried and it looks good but have no idea how long it will last. I miss the rebates when their line was introduced a few years ago, since they honored every one.

I was a big fan and avid user of E1 products in the 80s and 90s, when they were still privately owned by Barney Li. Great people, high quality products, easy to use and top performing. When Li sold to Ashland in 1998, the brand and products changed. Today they're nothing like what they once were, and that's sad. Just another mass retail car care product line.

I have found the Nanowax products to be easy to use and provide a good appearance. The new Nanowax spray is ridiculously easy to use. The Wax as U Dry is a excellent post wash product and for ease of use vs. results it is hard to beat. The new Nanowax spray is ridiculously easy to use, so much so that it is hard not to wax after washing. WAUD + Nanowax spray = excellent results with a minimum of effort. I would like to try the Pinnacle Sovereign spray wax to compare the Nanowax to, but I haven't got around to ordering it.

I wasn't aware of this. Still I find it a superior product for the line it is. I've run across other products online that are high end. If I ever have a need to use them it would probably be for a custom paint job. Right now my biggest problem is getting some paint to shine like the original.

The bucket free car wash is great, wish they hadn't discontinued it, I've got it stock piled. The Nano wax and the Nano spray wax are great as well, especially on black, reminds me of the old Wax Shop Super Glaze and Slick Stuff.

Their Bucket Free Wash was good stuff! I remember when their new line came out a few years ago with their Nano products and came with a ton of rebates. I tried a lot out and my favorite was "Wax As U Dry". Still good stuff but pricey now.

Sometimes I will find the WAUD or their Nano Wax Spray for $2.50 at the Big Lots and I'll pick some up.

I am big fan of the nanowax I nano wax than use the turtlewax Ice spray polish. I can wax my Silverado, in minutes. My wife has a Sequoia both vehicles are Big. The process is easy and quick and they look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back