Eagle One Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone used the eagle one Keep clean wheel product. We have an Audi and the brake dust is incredible. Is there any other product that works well

Use a long lasting wax or polish on the wheels. Then the dust will come off with normal washing(i.e.hand spray at car wash place). NuFinish would be very long lasting, and I'm sure there are others.

any of the wheel cleaners should work well. You may consider using a wax on the wheels so that the brake dust does not stick as easily and cleans faster. But the real fix is: put ceramic brake pads on the car. the color of the brake duxt is MUCH lighter and much less noticable.

The keep clean product is not a cleaner it is a spray on wax product. I used it for the first time yesterday. We`ll see how it holds up.

Originally Posted By: raaizin
Has anyone used the eagle one Keep clean wheel product. We have an Audi and the brake dust is incredible. Is there any other product that works well

Buy some and test it. You certainly have a good test bed to validate the product's performance.

I've used the Michelin wheel protectant product that is very similar to this new E1 product. The Michelin stuff worked OK, not awesome but not a total failure. For those who have wheels that attract a lot of brake dust, it might be worth the investment.

Personally, I use Zaino Z8 spray sealant to protect wheels and it works fine. I apply it to most of my client's wheels and it seems to help reduce brake dust build up. If the E1 stuff performs about the same as Z8, its worth the money.

i use wesleys Bleche-white cleaner and then top it with Megs NXT 2.0 paste wax, all i have to do is spray the rims and the dust comes off (this is on polished aluminum rims btw), also you may wish to try the green stuff brake pads they release less dust than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back