Eagle One Nanowax

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this stuff a Wally, 8 bucks for a bottle. You spray it on, and it wipe it off. I applied some on two pieces of my car, and the stuff works. I really reduced some of my swirl marks, only thing is that is it tough to buff, when is says it just wipes off. Anyone else use the stuff, I am thinking of giving the Nanowax, wash and wax a shot.
canada.gif

Works great. Doesnt last long...few weeks but is very easy to apply....wax on wax off
smile.gif
Buff? You just wipe it off with a dry rag.....I use the paste NanoWax and the spray as a touch up.

Eagle One Nanowax is awesome!!!!!!! Absolutely nothing sticks to my paint since I`ve been using it. I`ve been using it for about a year now. I even use it when I detail my engine. My 11 year old paint looks showroom new,and entire engine bay does too.

I've been using this stuff for the last few months. I like it for the fact I can wax a car in no time and not feel like I was at the gym all day. Spray on wipe and with a microfiber cloth. Done

As a detailer is the spray any better than the cheaper Wax as You Dry ? Tha;t usually $3-4 on sale and easy to use over a good wax job.

my local wally had them on the clearance rack for $4.something, i picked one up to try out.

Sorry, but you guys gotta be kidding. It's ok, but not awesome!!!!!

I ran a very thorough experiment last fall. Used several different OTC waxes on a large evenly looking panel on my black truck.

Took the same amount of Nanowax & 5 other waxes, applied them all with different applicatiors, using the same amount of pressure, size and same amount of circles.

Let them all dry the same amount of time, wiped them all off in order on application.

Used a 75 Watt bulb in a trouble light right up against the paint to closely compare all 6 waxes.

Nanowax was fair, no wow factor at all. There was one that really stood out and another a close second.

Unless asked, I'll refrain to announce the winners as I don't want to hijack the thread or turn it into a Chevy-Ford-Dodge type bashing or competition.

whistle.gif
smile.gif

Yea, I thought I'd get flamed...
pat2.gif
grin.gif

Not saying Nanowax is bad at all. It's good. Yes, it will make a paint look very nice.
smile.gif

But in an Engineering Design of Experiments style "Comparison" with all things "as equal as possible", the winner of the 6 with the "Best, Deepest, Clearest, most Brilliant" Shine is........

DuPont Showroom Finish Teflon Ultra Car Wax

drool.gif
thumbsup.gif

cheers.gif

I'd really like to know if the Nanowax liquid or paste does what it claims in the area of filling fine scratches. My paint is in excellent shape and has great clarity, but being a dark color, you see EVERY flaw. I think the person that had the car before me might have used a car wash brush on the hood...or wiped straight down it with a dirty rag. There are fine scratches in the middle of the hood that I'd really like to conceal. Anyone have any experience with Nanowax in this respect?

i tried it for the first time today and it is definately the easiest wax to apply and remove. the shine smoothness is decent but as far as durability goes that is still to be determined.

I'm still gonna' buy an old beater el cheapo 4-cylinder car some day and cover the thing with that astroturf stuff.

that reminds me when i was 16 a buddy and i picked up a tercel for $50, painted 01 on the doors and beat the #@$%! out of it. one day we decided to take it up to the lake where it was partially dried up, we took the 01 turbo into the dried up lakebed and got her stuck. we hitched a ride back home and when we returned the next day someone had torched it. it ended up costing us over 5 bills for court expenses and to tow it out.

im really liking the characteristics of this stuff, like i said above the easiest stuff to remove that ive ever used and since applying it 2 weeks ago it is still very slick. because i am a fan of easy and good i am definately sold on this stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back