e-mails???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't i receive a e-mail telling me there has been
a new post in a thread i posted in??

i have everything "ON" in my settings???

also my sig. pic doesn't show???

thanks for the help!!!

Not sure about the e-mail issue, but images in the sig area seem to work for me. Make sure you surround the image URL with the [ url] and [ /url] tags (remove the space after the first "[".

EDIT: Looks like the site admins have disabled images in the sig area. While I see my sig image when I preview my message, when the message actually gets posted the image is suppressed.

Last edited:
Quote:

Not sure about the e-mail issue, but images in the sig area seem to work for me. Make sure you surround the image URL with the [ url] and [ /url] tags (remove the space after the first "[".

EDIT: Looks like the site admins have disabled images in the sig area. While I see my sig image when I preview my message, when the message actually gets posted the image is suppressed.

yes me too, i see it when i preview but not there
when posted???

i really wish i could figure out the e-mail thing tho
mad.gif

All old e-mail notifications have been removed. From now on, in order to receive e-mail replies to threads that you've posted in, you will need to click the "Favorite Topic! (toggle)" link on the lower left hand corner of this page to add this thread to your favorites list. Then, you will need to head over to the User CP and enable e-mail notification of all threads listed in your favorites list. Once these steps are taken, the software works flawlessly for this purpose.

Quote:

All old e-mail notifications have been removed. From now on, in order to receive e-mail replies to threads that you've posted in, you will need to click the "Favorite Topic! (toggle)" link on the lower left hand corner of this page to add this thread to your favorites list. Then, you will need to head over to the User CP and enable e-mail notification of all threads listed in your favorites list. Once these steps are taken, the software works flawlessly for this purpose.

K thanks i'll try it...

any idea about the sig pics??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back