Dyson Analysis no longer a site supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
In recent discussions with site management whom I love, respect and trust implicitly on a personal and faith level,I can no longer continue to participate or support this site.

For the "why", You'll have to talk to the site management.

For those of you that had your toes stepped on I apologize but if I did that I did because I care and wanted the best quality science of lubricants shared for all.

DysonAnalysis contributions of cutting edge tribological work and references to products that are cutting edge and indeed disruptive technologies will not be shared and then gleaned and copied for profit by controlling multi nationals.

My site sponsorship consisted primarily of those contributions but I can tell you that over the years I have supported Bob Winters from day one, then Helen and Tony the best I could with my business,advice, concern, and finances.

Fare well BITOG !

Sadly, Terry Dyson
Owner and Chief Tribologist, DysonAnalysis
www.dysonanalysis.com

Quote:

Holy - what the heck?
G-man will need at least a generic statement with some details...... I'm numb.....

I'm in the dark on this, too.
confused.gif

Sorry to hear you go Terry. I understand you have to protect your interest. I will miss you as a resource here and will keep you in mind if I need trib work done.

Terry, I'm very sorry to see you go, but rather than dwelling on that. Thank you very much for sharing all the knowledge you have shared with us over the years and providing an excellent service. You will be missed and I hope it's not permanent or that you surface someplace else online.

XS650, another paying member waiting for an explanation from site management.

Quote:

DysonAnalysis contributions of cutting edge tribological work and references to products that are cutting edge and indeed disruptive technologies will not be shared and then gleaned and copied for profit by controlling multi nationals.

I'd like to get a 'Dyson Analysis' of that statement!

Quote:

Quote:

I'd like to get a 'Dyson Analysis' of that statement!

I ran it through the Google obscure language to English translator.

It says "Greedy ---- companies aren't going to get a free ride from Terry".

Things ebb and flow, people, even some very good contributors, come and go, that's the nature of these places. I've see this on other internet bulletin boards over the years. Over all, this is a GREAT site with a ton of terrific information and people. I value the fact that I can get a wide range of automotive information here because of the many different forums.

Look around the internet, I don't think there is another place like this out there. If there is I don't know about it. I've learned a lot here and there is a lot more that we can all learn and benefit from by participating here.

This place is unique and has a rich assortment of information, ideas and people- we need to appreciate that it exists and is available as a valuable resource and gathering place for people of similar interests to exchange information and ideas. It's sad when someone leaves, but this place will carry on. Maybe they can kiss and make up some day. my 2 cents . . .for what it's worth

Best wishes to you, Terry, in everything you do. Like everyone else that frequents this site, I'm sorry to see you go, and hope you'll find time to post once in a while. Heck, somebody's got to keep us straight around here.

G0D speed to you, Sir.

Thanks for your input (information and financial).

A shame to see you drop sponsorship, and I do hope that you'll keep a presence here.

Interested in the background for this decision also.

Terry, you've got to be kidding us, right?
dunno.gif

If not, I wish you all the best, and I too, hope that you continue to at least lurk around here from time to time. Your information will surely be missed, as well as your conversation. You have helped me to understand lubrication better than I had hoped, and I thank you very much for that. G0D speed Terry.
patriot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back