Dysen oil analysis interpretation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtd

I'm about 100 miles out from getting an analysis done on my truck. How do you go about getting the Dysen interpretation through Blackstone Labs?

I have a bunch of the Blackstone analysis kits but I got them before Terry started working with Blackstone on this. Thanks.

Wayne

Pull the sample, include $35 and write on your data sheet that you want the Dyson Analysis #46 package.

Easy as that, if you prepaid you'll need to include the cost difference or call Blackstone directly at 260 744 2380 if using a Credit card.

Thanks for trusting me to perform the interpretation and helping support the site !

www.bobistheoilguy.com/terry.html for more info if needed.

Terry & Ken,
Thanks for the info.

Terry,
You did an interpretation on my truck once before when I was running 5W-30 Mobil 1. You suggested running the 10W-30 instead, which I did on this oil change. I also did the Auto-RX clean up dose and am now running a maintenance dose in this change. I'm interested to see if my results will be much different with the 10W-30 and Auto-RX. Thanks again,

Wayne

I remember your chevy V8 and a possible exhaust leak issue causing "engine" noise cold.

I look forward to tests !

Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back