duragloss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use it. As a former Zaino user, I can honestly say that it does not seem to be any different than Zaino (except the price is much nicer). **** , even the bottles look the same, the stuff smells the same, etc.

Duragloss Polish Prep 601 = Z1
Durgloss Clear Coat Polish 111 = Z2

The Duragloss car wash is great too. The stuff shines as well, and lasts as long. If you like Zaino, try Duragloss. You will not be disppointed, and you'll have more money left over for UOA's!
smile.gif

thanks nova i been using it and i just love all their products...the tire dressing is awesome.thanks for your input....i get duragloss down the street at carquest...they sell th whole line..

I have seen it at NAPA and have also heard it said that they are clones of Zaino. Who cloned who is the question??

No one has ever answered the question as to where Z is manufactured, does Sal actually have a plant in NJ where he sells/ships the stuff or does he purchase it and relabel somewhere. Has anyone seen his production facilities? No one has ever replied to that question?

quote:

does he purchase it and relabel somewhere.

That is my thorey. People have asked Sal about the Duragloss / Zaino connection, but I do not think anyone has ever got a clear answer. It would not surprise me at all to learn that Zaino comes out of the same place that Duragloss is manufactured. The similarities are too big to be coincidental. As I've said, even the bottles are the same.

hi novadude, i'm interest in this duragloss stuff. which one should i get? the clearcoat wax or the polish?

well i couldnt wait, so i tried out duragloss at carquest, the clearcoate polish part #111.

i am not impress. i waxed half the side of my hood on my acura rl, and the other side unwax. after i polish the wax off, i couldnt tell any shine or any difference between the duragloss half and the unwax half on the hood. maybe the paint is still new, and still very shiny, therefore unable to tell any difference. it was harder to remove the duragloss wax after putting it on. i have used some 1 gallon wax that i bought from a detail shop, and that stuff is shiny and easy to take off. it is purple in color btw.

CLguy... Duragloss takes a LONG time to dry completely. Was it competely cured before you buffed it off? I've also noticed that it works much better if you use 601 polish prep under it before applying the 111 clear coat polish. Sorry you were disappointed, as it has always worked great for me, and lasted a long time too.
frown.gif

i notice the duragloss easily attract dust, and they dont come off even driving fast on the freeway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back