Duragloss best company of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday, i spoke to jerry at duragloss for some questions. i mentioned car quest didn't have the product i wanted and was unable to get it..jerry said merry christmas form duragloss i will send you the products you need for a christmas gift no charge!!! needless to say, i was overwhelmed at the customer service from a company who cares for the people...this shows you that the caring of duragloss translates the goodness in their products..i love this company and their products..i consider duragloss a model for other corperations in this country..thankyou so much and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

My local car quests have always had Duragloss and ordered certain products for me they didn't keep in stock.

I wonder why your local store couldn't/wouldn't order them?

I can speak for their products, The BEST for the money.

There are a lot of other great products for car detailing out there but very few can beat Duragloss in many aspects and definitely not cost wise.

for instance car quest stop caring fast clean and shine #921 they replaced it with meguires. they cannot order it for me!!even from duragloss!! this i don't understand.this car quest is down the street from me. iam going to check around other places and dealers.has to do with a corperate decision car quest sucks anyways.

AutoGeek had a one day free shipping awhile ago. I got my needed 2 bottles of 105 and one bottle of PBA.
I'm a die hard Dura Gloss fan and so is the little lady.

He has sent me free products before too. I got some #111, car wash soap, and an applicator pad. All on the house because I inquired in an e-mail.

When I ask about ordering DG products at my local CQ I get funny looks as if I am asking for something from another planet which does not exist!
mad.gif
frown.gif

i am not familar with dg? what product they have for a black show car that never is out in bad weather. just need to show off the great paint job

They've helped me out before also. I lined up a detail on my neighbor's car and needed some DG #101. The nearest store that had it was a 50 mile round trip. I got there and I could tell the stuff was OLD. I bought it anyway and it worked well. But the bottle was very dusty and even had small black dots on the top. This was at Federated auto parts and the store was even charging more than the website and wouldn't lower the price on it.

I called DG and relayed the story to a lady in customer service. She offered to send out a new bottle. I asked if they could send me some Aquawax instead. They said no that they have to replace the #101. I said if you could throw in a sample that would be great. They sent a full size bottle of the AW along with the #101. The new #101 is white in color while the old stuff I had was gray. Great company!

Great car soap also. Smells like cherries and excellent sheeting action.

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
When I ask about ordering DG products at my local CQ I get funny looks as if I am asking for something from another planet which does not exist!
mad.gif
frown.gif

Not quite sure why DG isn't more popular. Our local NAPA used to carry DG products, but they stopped and they said it was because they didn't sell. Maybe DG needs to find a more effective marketing approach. I don't think their lack of popularity is due to people trying and not liking their products, I think it's more that most people are just unaware of their products...

Originally Posted By: grampi

Not quite sure why DG isn't more popular. Our local NAPA used to carry DG products, but they stopped and they said it was because they didn't sell. Maybe DG needs to find a more effective marketing approach. I don't think their lack of popularity is due to people trying and not liking their products, I think it's more that most people are just unaware of their products...
The market is flooded with products. Every time you go down a detailing aisle, there is new or improved products from Turtle, Rain X, Meguiar's, Mothers, Eagle One, Armor All, etc. Not much they can do on a retail level that isn't already being done.

Originally Posted By: dwcopple
Originally Posted By: grampi

The market is flooded with products. Every time you go down a detailing aisle, there is new or improved products from Turtle, Rain X, Meguiar's, Mothers, Eagle One, Armor All, etc. Not much they can do on a retail level that isn't already being done.

I think DG needs a marketing approach to make the sheeple aware that their products aren't your typical run-of-the-mill brands that you always see in the stores. If people would try them, they'd continue using them...they're that good...they just need to figure out to get people to try them. Maybe they should call Harley's marketing division and ask them for some tips on marketing...they can get people to buy literally anything...

On the Duragloss website shipping is a flat $5 no matter how little or large the order is. Kind of nice.

On Autogeek you can enter code "freeship" to avoid shipping fees no matter how small or large the order. Avoids the hassle of going to the auto parts store and getting a weird response from the clerk.

Originally Posted By: satinsilver
On the Duragloss website shipping is a flat $5 no matter how little or large the order is. Kind of nice.

On Autogeek you can enter code "freeship" to avoid shipping fees no matter how small or large the order. Avoids the hassle of going to the auto parts store and getting a weird response from the clerk.

Last time I went to buy some DG at NAPA they said they could order it for me, but I'd have to pay shipping. I asked the guy why would I do that when I can order it online and have it shipped for free? I also told him I try to help the local economy by buying as much locally as possible, but when local places screw me on shipping costs, they leave me no choice but to buy online....I gave him every chance to get my business, but apparently he didn't want it...

Originally Posted By: double vanos
Duragloss has the best car wash (shampoo?) IMHO. I love it, beats anything I have ever used, and that includes Griots car wash soap. Once you use it there's no going back...

That's the one and only DG product I DON'T think is the best...I like Turtle Wax Zipwash better. FWIW, that's the ONLY Turtle Wax product I think is the best...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back