Dunlop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Direzzas mounted up this afternoon - so far so good, only slightly louder than my Yoko touring tires and great grip for not being broken in yet. Also forgot to mention there's a $50 rebate on them right now, which made them even more inexpensive. Assuming I don't run into any strange problems in the coming months it looks like these will be quite good for the money.

quote:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 of the 4 set had sidewall cracks and structual damaged that poped at 70k miles +/- 3k miles.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear lord! How many miles do you expect from one set of tires???
I'm happy if I get around 30K.

The trend is still 4/10 left on all of them, and I drove all freeway so there is hardly any wear. FYI my 280 trend OEM Yokohama last me 60k, so I expect the 400 trend Dunlop to last more.

If they are worn out, I am happy with that, but they are not, they are cracked on the sidewall and the internal belt got separated. Well, 1 of them has 2 nail in there so I give them a break, but still, all other tires I tried before and after last longer and stay in shape/balance better (except a T rated Goodyear Invicta, which is totally junk as well).

I am happy with its grip while they last, so no complain about performance. I will try Kumho and Yokohama Avid H4 next, we will see how they work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back