driving on more than 1 donut tire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a car today at a gas station that had 2 donut tires on it.No telling how long this guy has been driving his car like this.I thought maybe this fella had fallen on hard times.He came out of the store with a case of Natural Lite and two cartons of smokes.Then he proceeds to scrathing off his lotto tickets and throwing them on the ground after he was done.

What a model citizen!
beer3.gif

I was once walking to my car at a Walmart parking lot and some white-trash guy asks me for some spare change...

"Hey bro, do you think you can spare a buck, I just bought all this stuff (then proceeds to show me a 12 pack of beer and some junk food in his Walmart bags) and I don't have any money left over for the bus "

frown.gif
21.gif
smirk2.gif
54.gif

I just ignored the fool and got in my car.

Last edited by a moderator:
oilslick44 wrote: "The government thinks these people should own a house in your neighborhood and provide them with free health care."

Dude, we (US citizens) are the government...

Originally Posted By: gonzo
I think it's illegal to drive an aotomobile with more than 1 donut.

I think it should be illegal to drive your car with a donut period.

60 psi and a small contact surface digs down to pavement better. 18 wheelers hold steady in the rain b/c of this.

If he had the donuts both on the driver's side it would make a great NASCAR ride.
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: benjamming
Why would he never hydroplane?

Ever watch swamp buggy races? Super tall skinny tires cut through the water, as they condense the cars weight on a much smaller contact area. Its why light sports cars with wide tires are at a high risk for hydroplaning, same goes for the backend on pickups.
Its also why street car tires have tread...to provide areas for water and other debris to evacuate.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
60 psi and a small contact surface digs down to pavement better. 18 wheelers hold steady in the rain b/c of this.

If he had the donuts both on the driver's side it would make a great NASCAR ride.
LOL.gif

LOL.gif

On a couple occasions in SoCal, I saw cars with donuts on all four corners. Once it was a Cutlass Supreme from the 70's or 80's, the other time an older Cadillac. Both times the drivers were traveling at normal speeds, 65-70 mph or maybe faster. I remember the details because I remember how much I laughed at the sight -- after I got past them so was not at risk in the event of a spinout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back