Driving from NJ to Chicago, Schaeffer pit stop anwhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy,
I just realised how I could get some possible joy out of my forced march to my cousin's wedding... with a stop for some delicious Schaeffer's (Bobzoil) products.

Could anyone please help with some info on farm or fleet stores that stock such goodies?

I'm going up through western New york first, then going 90 West/ 80 west to Chi-town.

thanks in advance
Joe

quote:

Originally posted by mirou:
Howdy,
I just realised how I could get some possible joy out of my forced march to my cousin's wedding... with a stop for some delicious Schaeffer's (Bobzoil) products.

Could anyone please help with some info on farm or fleet stores that stock such goodies?

I'm going up through western New york first, then going 90 West/ 80 west to Chi-town.

thanks in advance
Joe

Dude, it's not so big of a drive that you will need a full oil change along the way. Just carry a quart or 2 of your favorite brand of motor oil in the trunk should you need to top off any evaporative losses.

If you are one of those that likes to drive ultra long-range in the family Daily Driver, trips like N.Y.- San Francisco, then don't use Schaeffer. It'll drive you crazy trying to find a Schaeffer dealer along the way.

Flimflam,

I think what Mirou meant was that he'd like to pick up, as in buy, some Schaeffers products while on the trip. I don't think he's looking for a place to change his oil while crossing the state.

-Paul

Mirou, Suggest you contact schaeffers direct and they can give you some suggestions as to who to talk with. They might have a retailer selling the products somewhere but that all depends on the local sales rep in that area.

I have several places myself locally that I have setup to retail but schaeffers themselves have no idea as to who they are as they are my customers and all schaeffers knows is that they buy from them. Neither are a parts store, one is a M/C shop and another is a Truck lube center.

Personally I'd rather see you support the site sponsors and just buy from them as they help(among others here) keep the site free for everyone.

Bob is correct, we should not use this site to short circuit the sponsors. All of my knowledge of schaeffer,s products come from this page, and if I bought some I would probably post questions about them here and have them answered here... so I guess I should call Mr. Mills. Oh my, there is his number right now in the corner of my screen.

red faced Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back