Drinking oil for Autism awareness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for a stomach pump ... and a mental evaluation.
grin2.gif

If he was on BITOG, he would've known to shake that bottle. All the good stuff just settled on the bottom

Last edited:
I don't know what he was trying to prove or how drinking motor oil is supposed to bring autism awareness but IMO that is plain stupid.

I know dealing with autism is very very difficult. It affects the whole family, relationships, career and your financial well-being with very little support from the community that is NOT actually dealing with it, but this is not the way to bring awareness to autism. There are many better ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Given that motor oil isn't in the "triglyceride" form like animal and vegetable oils, I'm not sure how it would go crossing the gut wall.

edit...dumb stunt however.

Last edited:
This is easy to fake. Put a bottle in real hot water so the plastic gets soft then hook a pick under the tamper ring and work it off so you can replace the fluid with iced tea, or maple syrup if you want believable viscosity.

All these videos (this is a copy cat) clearly show the drinker popping that seal.

Don't people take mineral/baby oil as a laxative? It's like a laxative with some vitamins and minerals mixed in!

Yeah, but who is going to raise money for people suffering mental retardation like himself?

I think I'll spray carb cleaner into my eyeballs to help raise funds for him.

Originally Posted by DoubleWasp
Yeah, but who is going to raise money for people suffering mental retardation like himself?

I think I'll spray carb cleaner into my eyeballs to help raise funds for him.

I get raising money, but i don't get the stupid stuff. Our workplace got caught up a while back in the ice water challenge. I was willing to give money, but i said no to having buckets of ice water dumped on my head. Trendy post-able facebook junk. Silly.

Originally Posted by dave1251
This is just plan dumb.

Yep. I wonder if he posted any updates afterwards? Or he might be still on the 🚽.

I don't use Fascbook so that's why I ask.

Originally Posted by PimTac
Originally Posted by dave1251
This is just plan dumb.

Yep. I wonder if he posted any updates afterwards? Or he might be still on the 🚽.

I don't use Fascbook so that's why I ask.

Hopefully someone will update us. I will not login to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back