Drew Carey On The Price Is Right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
Emo Phillips would have been better than Drew Carey for the PIR.

Speaking of Emo Phillips, I think Weird Al would have been a great host!

How about Louie Anderson? Remember how terrible he was on Family Feud?
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: CROWNVIC4LIFE
I sometimes work weekends and every so often watch the Price Is Right...I haven't got a clue why CBS chose him for the repalcement of Bob Barker...He makes jokes that are not funny during the show and he has no ability to make anything dramatic...Even in the end when he says get your pets spayed and neutered he acts like he is being forced to say it...I really can't stand him as the host and have no intentions of looking at it anymore.

As much as I am not crazy about Rose'O Donnell she might have actually been alot better.

The best one for that job IMHO would have been Marco Antonio who did the Family Feud in Spanish...He would have been perfect for that job IMHO.

I have nothing against Drew Carey and think is a OK actor but he is not the one for the Price Is Right...Of coarse that is just IMHO.
Glad I'm not the only one... He's good at other things, just not the Price is Right. I think he needs to be replaced. I no longer enjoy watching it and I grew up watching it when I was home for lunch from school.
grin2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back