Dreamt about Castrol 0w22

So I probably spend too much time in here. Been reading some threads yesterday, and dreamt about this.
My buddy needs an oil change for his Mazda so I head to the nearest Walmart to pick up a 0w20 oil. I see this dark green (darker and greener than Magnatec) Castrol jug and it says “0w22 with Castronium”. The label says it contains a natural equivalent of Titanium and is better for the environment. $25 for 5qt. I think about it for a second, and then tell him I’ll just give him a M1 5w30 jug that I have in my stash.
Please tell me if dreaming about oil is okay

Lol. I think some members would prefer 0w22 to 0w20, slightly thicker while sticking to the "0w2X" spec. You might be onto something. No dreams about BITOG yet for me.

So I probably spend too much time in here. Been reading some threads yesterday, and dreamt about this.
My buddy needs an oil change for his Mazda so I head to the nearest Walmart to pick up a 0w20 oil. I see this dark green (darker and greener than Magnatec) Castrol jug and it says “0w22 with Castronium”. The label says it contains a natural equivalent of Titanium and is better for the environment. $25 for 5qt. I think about it for a second, and then tell him I’ll just give him a M1 5w30 jug that I have in my stash.
Please tell me if dreaming about oil is okay
I've torn apart and fixed 3 Hyundais in my dreams last night LOL so you're not alone. The really crazy part is I've been on vacation since thursday...

Back