Downsizing Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few members of the "Investors....come in please" thread would like to downsize the thread. It's more of a daily blog so alot of the old info is no longer useful. It's currently at 459 pages and request it be scaled back to the last 59 pages which will put it around the year 2009. The thread was started in 2004 and when I checked some of the original posters of the thread, alot of them haven't been seen in 20 years. Thanks !

Or just go back as far as you want in the thread. Don't have to read from the beginning.

Last edited:
I've never seen forum software with an option to do this. The "solution" is generally lock the old thread and start a new one.
Check out the "Product Rebate Forum" there is only around 6 months of sales kept in there. After the sale is over...it's not worth keeping so they delete it.

They delete the entire thread, don't they ? You're asking about trimming off the older parts of an existing thread.

Please read post #4
Please read my post.

I was clear.

You're referencing entire threads that are deleted. That is my point: we can delete threads. We can do it automatically.

We cannot delete individual posts, except by hand.

With that, this thread is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back