Don't ya hate when you see a great deal but have no money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at an Esso gas station this morning, fueling up my car. I went inside to pay, then something caught my eye. Jugs of XD3 0w40 on the wall. I paid for my gas then walked over to take a look. What a price, just over 16 bucks! That's 5 bucks cheaper than Walmart. Then I saw something even more appealing, XD3 0w30! And the price was even better, $14.65! Yes the full synthetic 0w30. I got excited then ran to the cash machine hoping I had enough left, turns out I didn't
frown.gif
**** , that would have gone great in my car. I guess they must be an Esso lubes distributor or something. This place is one of thise truck stop kinds of things, cardlock diesel pumps out back, showers for the truckers, nice looking restaurant, Tim Hortons across the parking lot. Deals like that don't come along every day...

I live in F'ton - how far towards W'stock is that? On the TCH? Just wondering. Those are great prices for single gallons...

And thanks.

John.

I was at the Sudbury ESSO bulk station yesterday and was quoted 3.70 a litre for 0w30. The price you saw for the 0w40 doesn't sound exceptional but you wouldn't have to buy a case either.

Cheers, Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back