Doing some “ Clean up “ on engine with a lot of deposit

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 1.19.07 PM.jpg

Few week ago I did an oil change on a 2010 F150 5.4l 3v with 165k miles that was pass on to my wife from her grandpa . Cut the filter and found a lot of black crud . I was going to do couple short oil change for clean up anyway .

well today I look down the oil fill and holy .... it’s have a lot deposit .

what y’all way of doing “ clean up deposit OCI “ is like . Every 2k . Every 3k . Every 3 month ? For how many time ??

im going continue using Quaker state high miles 5w30 with MCFL820s .
165k. Change oil and filter and carry on. If it’s made this long, no need to worry about what could have happened and/or the future. Sometimes dislodging the crude will for sure shorten the life. It has to travel through the pump first to get to the filter. Damage the pump and nothing else matters....

165k. Change oil and filter and carry on. If it’s made this long, no need to worry about what could have happened and/or the future. Sometimes dislodging the crude will for sure shorten the life. It has to travel through the pump first to get to the filter. Damage the pump and nothing else matters....
That why I just want use oil as cleaner but with short oci . And not seafoam or other type of cleaner

Just saw this on YouTube. 13-15 F150 Eco boost 3.5L oil was like tar when they first drained the oil. They used BG Dynamic Engine Cleaner and BG 44K in the gas, drained oil and then rinse oil drained that and new oil and BG MOA.

Screenshot (181).png

Back