Dog ate my MP3 player now I need a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot like the scene from the 2nd Gone in 60 Seconds with Otto's dog eating the keys to the Mercedes CL..

Ok so anyways i need a new MP3 player.

The MP3 player i lost was a Sony NWZ-B105F. Pit bull mutt.
frown.gif

Any suggestions? And how is a Zune?

Im in the market, so. Suggestions, please!!

The Sony had FM Radio and could record both the radio and voice. Also, sound that was second to none. Would like something similar. 2GB and i never filled it up. Never more than halfway at most..

I don't use mine much, but I have a Philips Go Vibe 8gb. Does sound recording, video, mp4, FM receiver; was about $55-60 at WW. I find the Philips earbuds about the best I have ever heard (which isn't much)

Works with linux as a simple USB device so no sync software is required.

It is my first mp player; i was pretty impressed.

Last edited:
Ive always had sony products back in the day and they always sounded great. I use my samsung galaxy S2 phone for my mp3 player and it sounds great and has an equalizer and 5.1 simulated sound so it suuits my needs. Also when you get a phone call you can answer and obviously hear it so its another plus for the phone mp3 player. But for your question ive been out of the game too long but if i were to buy one id look at sony first.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
Were you eating bacon while pushing the buttons?

I heard a sound that sounded like someone munching on a carrot and woke up to find it in her mouth. No bacon was involved.

Originally Posted By: 45ACP

Any suggestions?

Do you have a smartphone? That has been my mp3 player for the past several years. No reason to tag along another device if your phone can do it. Most have decent enough sound quality these days and can be used as voice recorders, too, if needed. Plenty of storage space if you buy a larger memory card. Support various audio formats. Can play videos, too.

I have a smartphone, but don't like to take it to the gym with me as it gets banged around, dropped, etc.

I have a Sansa Clip, it does a great job. Easy and simple menu to navigate, FM w/recording. It was dirt cheap so if the dog eats it I won't mind
smile.gif

SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K
I have nothing but great things to say about the Sansa Clip Zip. I have the 4Gig model with a 32 Gig micro SD card added so that it can hold the majority of my music. The menu System is fairly user friendly, and while it doesn't have too many bells and whistles, it gets the Job done without giving any guff in return. The battery life is quite good as I have experienced on average about 10-12 hours with the volume up to about 70% and the screen off most of the time. My only real complaint is that the menu system could be a little better, but if you are a little tech savy, there is a way to replace the menu with one created by fans of Sansa Clip products. Do a little research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back