Does Saw Palmetto Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
If does not matter if it works or not. The medical industry want you to take their chemicals instead. If you start eating healthy and learn about how your body works and pay attention to your nutrition you will hurt their business. Besides the side effects of their work is great for follow on business. It's not a conspiracy it's just business. Just remember to do your part and super-size your next order.

And the 32 billion dollar per year, unregulated supplement industry is somehow different?

Don't get me started. I worked in that industry and learned a lot. Do some Googling and reading about DSHEA. There's a reason that the phrase "Scorin' with Orrin" went along with it. While I have no doubt that some supplements may be effective, it's still a bit of "wild west" product marketing. DO NOT trust supplement marketing.

Originally Posted By: Smokescreen
1) Eat properly (stop smoking, doing drugs and drinking,)
2) Get plenty of exercise, (include regular prostate workout).

Two key elements of better health.

Please explain the meaning of "prostate workout."

Been taking it and I can't exactly say for sure if it is working but I am on the first bottle which is about 3 weeks. I'll be starting the second bottle soon.

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
TURPs are done on an out patient basis now, but when I had my prostate reamed out in 1988, I was in the hospital four days. The new flexible cystoscopes are much less painful than that solid ss tube that hurt like [censored].I could hardly believe the difference.
Did it diminish your ability to get erections?

Originally Posted By: CT8
TURPs are done on an out patient basis now, but when I had my prostate reamed out in 1988, I was in the hospital four days. The new flexible cystoscopes are much less painful than that solid ss tube that hurt like [censored].I could hardly believe the difference.

Whiskey tango foxtrot?

This place gets weirder by the day.

Originally Posted By: 04SE
Originally Posted By: CT8

Whiskey tango foxtrot?

This place gets weirder by the day.

I think that was a valid question. For those with prostate problems, and don't want to take pills everyday, surgery is something to consider. He's just trying to understand the possible downside.

Originally Posted By: DBMaster

Regular marital relations...the more the better. One can't expect a organ/gland to perform correctly if it is seldom used.
thumbsup2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: DBMaster

Regular marital relations...the more the better.
thumbsup2.gif

Careful you may have to 'splain it to the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot generation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back