Does Mobil 1 Still Produce High Iron Levels ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 4WD
At one time that was nonsense - and still is. The blue parrot told the green parrot and the trees are alive with the sound of repeat, repeat, until it's gospel. Not.
Even if you want to engage in the standard blah, blah, away like this website always does - I'll refer you to Mr Newton who buys some store brand API lubes and gets great results. So the only thing to question M1 or other synthetics about is cost/value - It's not worse oil than a store brand dino, period.
It also has to earn the OEM approvals that it seeks - not what clueless people refer to as "does not meet the standards" … well, if it did not seek them just say it does not have approval - that's all you really know.

And it bugs me to see folks poke fun at Tig here - please name me a brand of oil that could have spanned 4 decades of 10k OCI's - and when you do it will not be the cheap stuff during that same time period.

Originally Posted by 4WD
This was clear - your reply was oblique.

"please name me a brand of oil that could have spanned 4 decades of 10k OCI's - and when you do it will not be the cheap stuff during that same time period"

Since you seem to have trouble articulating a sentence together and knowning the meaning/pupose of a hyphen, you should be more concerned where you work rather than where I do. My reply was oblique. That's funny!
crackmeup2.gif

"Hyphen, the sign "-" used to join words to indicate that they have a combined meaning or that they are linked in the grammar of a sentence to indicate the division of a word at the end of a line, or to indicate a missing or implied element

Originally Posted by 4WD
This was clear - your reply was oblique.

"please name me a brand of oil that could have spanned 4 decades of 10k OCI's - and when you do it will not be the cheap stuff during that same time period"

Since you seem to have trouble articulating a sentence together and knowning the meaning/pupose of a hyphen, you should be more concerned where you work rather than where I do. My reply was oblique. That's funny!
crackmeup2.gif

============================================================

Still waiting for your answer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back