Does anyone drink cheap vodka and use brita water filters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
go to [link]www.ohmygoditburns.com[/link]

they use cheap vodka and brita filters to strain out the impurities that turn nasty vodka into something more refined.

it's fun for a laugh if nothing else.

I've never drank vodka...there's a half bottle in the cupboard, but never even thougt to try something made out of potatoes.

Shannow who drank the the top half of your Vodka? I only drink Reverse-Osmosis Water its good for the Body and you wont get any Gall or Kidney Stones.
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Shannow:
I've never drank vodka...there's a half bottle in the cupboard, but never even thougt to try something made out of potatoes.

Put that bottle up in the Freezer for a few days. It will get thick like syrup. Then pour it in a glass and enjoy. Maybe a couple of ice cubes if you think it's too strong.

MMMMMM, vodka good stuff!!

my friend claims if you run cheap vodka through a brita filter it makes it taste 100x better.. i still havent tried it yet though..
dunno.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Shannow:

Mum and Dad had it left over from a party. Scored a half bottle of Beam while I was down there...now THAT won't last long.

grin.gif
Is this like making a silk purse out of a pig's ear? There is nothing you can do to make raw alcohol palatable.

Bry (Scotch and Beer guy)

canada.gif

i've done it and it does taste better.

i used 100% activated charcoal instead of a brita filter, as the brita has other crap in it that isn't necessary and it also costs too much.

you can get clean charcoal for a good price from pet stores for use in aquariums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back