Dodge Demon anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodge Demon: 840 HP, 0-30 1.0 seconds, 0-60 2.3 seconds, 9.65 1/4 mile time at 140 MPH. No price yet. Wonder what I'll get for the 89 Cavalier as a trade in towards the Demon?

Originally Posted By: xtell
Dodge Demon: 840 HP, 0-30 1.0 seconds, 0-60 2.3 seconds, 9.65 1/4 mile time at 140 MPH. No price yet. Wonder what I'll get for the 89 Cavalier as a trade in towards the Demon?

Is that on slicks? I have trouble imagining it hooking those times on street tires.

Originally Posted By: spasm3

Is that on slicks? I have trouble imagining it hooking those times on street tires.

Gotta be on an ET Street for sure.

Originally Posted By: spasm3

comes with bespoke Nitto drag radials (bespoke in as much as they have Demon logos molded in the sidewall.)

Personally I'll wait for the Electric version, the Daemon.( j/k )

Just found out my next door neighbour has a Hellcat. Was wondering what that deep rumble was leaving for work every morning at 5:30AM. Now that spring has almost sprung, I found out.
Can't imagine the Demon ... wow.

They claim that this thing can pull a wheelie! I looked at all 92 pictures
that were posted but none had a picture of the Demon doing it. Lots of smoke
put no wheelie...darn

Kind of neat but not very useful other than at the track. I wonder what the ramifications are for using it in a detuned/valet state too much?

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
How about an HPE1000 charger?

Hennessy is a crook and his cars are garbage.

Yep. An acquaintance had his car stripped for parts while at his shop.

Originally Posted By: DrRoughneck
Yet another impractical Dodge car with cult status, until the next one.

I forget which business magnate said "Do one thing and do it well." But this is the one thing that Dodge does well.

If I had the money for a toy, which I don't, I would have a Hellcat in the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back