Dodge Challenger - Best of The Retro Ponycars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Mopar fan,but I still can't like the new Challenger. Without any kind of front or rear bumper it just doesn't look right to me, especially on the front. As far as styling I still like the new Camaro the best.

Exterior - gorgeous, I wouldn't change a thing. Interior? NotSoMuch. My first in-person experience with one was at the Forth Worth car show. On the outside, it was like looking at a freshened version of the original. It's a big, beautiful car and I think they did an incredible job. The inside was like sitting in my mother's 2006 Charger SE. But to have that hot body, I could overlook the interior.

Originally Posted By: 65cuda
I'm a Mopar fan,but I still can't like the new Challenger. Without any kind of front or rear bumper it just doesn't look right to me, especially on the front. As far as styling I still like the new Camaro the best.

I'm just the opposite. I'm a GM fan, but the new camaro just doesn't do it for me. Something about the rear end styling. The Challenger is really cool looking. Very retro. Would love to take one with the big engine and manual trans out on some back roads and give it a good floging.

Thanks for the comments guys. I dig it - having grew up in a family with Mopars (three Challengers), and having owned a Plymouth 'Cuda myself, it conjures up too many warm memories not to like it.

But like my uncle said once, "It's pretty cool, but there's something about it....looks a like a big fat guy."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back