Dodge adding "Demon" to Challenger models

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one likes Jurassic Park themes and such,,,open your wallet, now about the 700 hp, where are we suppose to run that thing...well if I was 16 again....

A better ad would have been one where they run down a drag strip, sound and all, or run it around Daytona and let it wind up, imho,,yep the ad was sort of lame,,T-Rex,,come on...

Originally Posted By: Virtus_Probi
One of those ads where it's hard to tell exactly what is being advertised...

that's American advertising for ya.
lots of hoopla, not much content
lol.gif

Watching that commercial I'd have no idea it was a car ad. Looked like a new Arnold Schwarzenegger movie haha :p

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Watching that commercial I'd have no idea it was a car ad. Looked like a new Arnold Schwarzenegger movie haha :p

I think Dodge needs to pull a switcheroo and make the production Demon a 3 door hybrid that goes 0-60 in about 17 seconds...just for the laughs!!

Originally Posted By: CourierDriver
If one likes Jurassic Park themes and such,,,open your wallet, now about the 700 hp, where are we suppose to run that thing...well if I was 16 again....

On the street of course! So we can get speeding tickets and up the government's revenue.

Pretty soon the average family sedan will have 1000 hp, yet our speed limits will still be 35 mph and there will be a speed camera at every corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back