Do you smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, but if you do, what kind?

Personally, I don't, and hopefully never will.

Smoked Marlboro Lights for 12 years. Started my freshman year of college. All the cool people were doing it. Somehow, all the cool people kicked their habit and by the time I graduated, I was "the chain smoker." Took having kids to get me down to just sneaking. Now I have a dip of snuff or two a day. But only maybe a couple of cigarettes in three years.

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Originally Posted By: wafrederick1
No,I do not and it is one of the most disgusting habits I seen.

+1 for once i agree with him.

Wow! BITOG history!

(I agree to!)

I don't. I have friends who do, though. I don't get on their case about it, they know it's bad for them since they joke about it every time they light up around me.

Originally Posted By: sciphi
I don't. I have friends who do, though. I don't get on their case about it, they know it's bad for them since they joke about it every time they light up around me.
01.gif

I am a frequent Cigar smoker but I notice they have risen about 30% in price recently so I plan on quitting when my current supply runs out. I'm told that the price rise was caused by a tax to pay for health care.

Nope. And two of my friends quit "cold turkey" without much fuss. I don't see why people make such a big deal about quitting.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back