Do you live in an area with "exotic" cars?

In the area I live I rarely see any. On our frequent trips to the Detroit area for my wife's medical issues I get to see many vehicles I never see around my area. I get a little excited seeing all that high priced and sexy hardware.

How about you guys?

Two of my neighbors down the end of our neighborhood own Ferrari’s, with one of them also owning a nice collection of Bentleys, Mercedes, and Maserati’s. The guy across the street fro me collects cars...antiques (GTO’s. etc). He’s always getting something shipped to his house...new Corvette, new Navigator. Then he’ll sell them and get something else.

Porsche seems to be the vehicle of choice in town, lots of their SUV’s and sedans. I see a McLaren in town, it’s purple, tried to race it in my Toyota Avalon...didn’t go so well. 🤣🤣

In my area there's Ferrari's, lambo's, Saleen Mustangs, RR's, Bentley etc. owned by folks in their +50s
With so many of them around, it's kinda hard to get excited when you see one.
🤷‍♂️

Land Rovers are like weeds around here.

images

Living next to Road America wow some of the finest in the world show up every weekend in the summer. On few weekends they are just pulled out of a museum just to come in town.

I see high priced hardware where I live.
But it usually involves harvesting grain.

Some people might think you're joking, but living in farm country it's no joke! There's a farm implement place that is right down the road that's across from my house. During the Spring and Summer I see some seriously expensive stuff!

But, on topic, nothing too out of the wild around here. A couple Vipers, a Maserati or two, but nothing Ferrari or Lamborghini like.

The guy across the street has some super cool Mercedes roadster. I dunno what it is, AMG I imagine, but the sound is freakin' insane. His wife just got a Tesla Model Y Performance. That's the best car on the block...

The exotics are up the hill where the rich people live. I'm not allowed in that part of town. There is a McLaren around the corner.
There used to be a guy, passed away now, who had a thing for older Rolls Royce. He had this Rolls with a Gatling Gun in tow, was built for a Maharaja or something. He had his house modified with an extra, large garage that was his show area. Had about 4 Rolls and a Benz roadster. I asked him, "Why Rolls?" He just said there is nothing better.

I live in an area where people buy regular cars and then try to deck them out like exotic cars instead. Huge spoilers on Toyota Corollas for example. But other than that a Corvette is about as exotic as it usually gets around here.

I honestly can't tell an exotic from a Kia. Everything looks the same now. The only thing that sets them apart is the badge.

Naples, Florida area, you see everything including floating Ferrari’s with hurricane Ian. I saw a old couple getting out of a new Bentley convertible at Ace hardware. I thought people with that kind of money called someone if they had a problem not go to the hardware store.lol

Back