Do you ever just stop and think......

Status
Not open for further replies.
...about how lame you are that you come to this site everyday and talk about oil? I do. Just the oil aspect, not the maintenance info.
LOL.gif

I can't quite figure out what it is about oil that fascinates me so; and to answer your question: yes, I do. Truth be told, I do talk a lot less about oil here, than I do about "stuff".

Originally Posted By: ekpolk
Both of you are pathetic. I can say that, 'cuz you're over 14k posts. Look at me, only 5k posts...

I'd have to agree with you.

Originally Posted By: Pablo
I come here because I can't be riding my motorized bike.

I think it's weird that only recently I started thinking where 2-stroke wear metals end up.

Which Amsoil products is it going to get?

Are you going to use a large plastic bag to capture the exhaust for UOA samples?

Originally Posted By: Pablo
I come here because I can't be riding my motorized bike.

I think it's weird that only recently I started thinking where 2-stroke wear metals end up.

You must stop letting the weather influence what you do.
Bundle up, go outside and go for it.
Then post pics.

Originally Posted By: mikemc
Discussing oil has to be better than turning on the tv and watching the latest teen celebrity meltdown on half the channels.

Who needs tv when you have tmz.com
whistle.gif

Yes, it is dorky. Sometimes I wonder what the point is. I just ignore the oil specific forums and only reply to off topic and mechanical/maintenance.

Last edited:
Its the introduction of those 5w20 oils that drove me to this site, I was always happy putting in 10w30 or 15w40, then change, I had to investigate, and here Iam. I still am not uncertain that this not a plot to cripple the transportation of the United States then pick us all off when we are reduced to being on foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back